UsAddress.com - Shopping and Shipping
USaddress.com offers a wide range of services, allowing customers to enjoy the best online shopping experience:
Each customer registering on
the USaddress.com website is given the address of our logistics
center and their own personal account.
This actual address (rather than a PO Box) can be used on all American shopping websites, making millions of products available to our customers.
Customers use this address whenever making a purchase; their packages are then delivered directly to the USaddress.com logistics center.
Customers are notified of the arrival of their packages, select their destination and preferred method of shipment and pay online.
The delivery is then dispatched to their doorstep.
To use USaddress service, click here.
provide free storage of packages for 30 days following when the package was
first delivered to our logistics center.
Starting on the 31st day following when the package was delivered to the logistics center, storage fees will start to accumulate at the cost of $1.50 per day.
On day 60 from when the package arrived at our center if the package has not been shipped out of the account, it will be considered abandoned and will be destroyed.
USaddress.com allows you to insure your packages for the duration of the shipping process, right up to their delivery at your doorstep.
Insurance covers physical damage caused to your package during shipping.
Prior to issuing an insurance
claim, you are required to provide us with a statement describing the damaged
item, including images of the damage.
A refund will be issued in line with the insurance company and/or shipping company policies.
How is insurance calculated?
• Transactions valued from $1 to $2,500 are insured at 2.5% of the product total value (counting from the first dollar paid) and selected shipment price + $1 for issuing an insurance policy.
• A special fee applies to transactions valued at over $2,500. This must be concluded with us through the Contact Us form.
• Package insurance is left to our customers' discretion. Insurance should be selected when paying for shipping.
How long is insurance valid for?
• Insurance coverage is valid from the conclusion of the payment of insurance fees and up to the signing of the shipping certificate by the customer, following delivery.
How is an insurance policy activated?
Activation of your insurance policy is simple and easy:
1. Contact our customer service through the Contact Us form, up to one working day following receipt of the package.
2. Upon delivery, check the item and packaging for damages.
3. Then, take photos of the package and the damaged item.
4. Prepare the necessary documents: the shipping company's shipping certificate, purchase invoice, and photos, attach them to your written claim, and send everything to our customer service.
No claim can be submitted if the insurance fees have not been paid.
Are there non-insurable items?
The insurance policy does not cover the following items:
• Second-hand and renovated items
• Frozen goods
• Arms and ammunition
• Porcelain, ceramics, and glassware
• Works of art
• Items containing liquids of any kind
Package consolidation allows you to shop with several retailers or make several purchases with a single retailer at different times, and then put all your items (once they are received at our logistics center) into a single package. This service also applies to a single order split by the retailer.
What do you get? One package optimally packed and shipped at a competitive rate, rather than several packages shipped separately and paying multiple shipping fees.
Package consolidation costs $3 for each package consolidated.
To consolidate packages, you will first need to enter the details and item value of the package; then select the "Consolidate" icon at the top of the page or in the area where package details appear. You then can select the packages you wish to consolidate from the available packages.
At this stage, the total cost of the consolidation will appear. You should only confirm the consolidation after having reviewed all data displayed.
Once the package consolidation request is complete, our logistics center is issued with the consolidation request. All packages for consolidation are opened, examined, and re-packed (in their original packages) into a single new package, to be delivered to your doorstep.
PLEASE NOTE: We are restricted by the shipping company regulations and CANNOT ship more than 2 lithium batteries per package.
Terms of service
• Package consolidation is only available for packages open and active for payment (Each package will be available for consolidation only after you enter the details and item value of the package).
• Package consolidation can be requested up to 30 days from receipt of the first package at our logistics center, with no storage fees.
• Package consolidation removes any storage fees. If package consolidation was not performed within 30 days of receipt of the first package, your account will be charged for storage fees, starting on the 31st day.
• Attention! When consolidating packages, you must consider the taxes of the destination country. Consolidating packages that are individually exempt from the tax could raise the total invoice to a taxable level. If this happens, customers will be charged with these taxes. You are responsible for checking this issue prior to issuing a package consolidation request. Should taxes apply, customers must handle them together with the shipping company. USaddress.com will not be a party to any such understanding.
• Splitting of a consolidated package will be at the cost of $5 per package split, including the cost of the first consolidation. Splitting a consolidated package will be charged $7 per package, on top of the first consolidation cost. To request consolidation splitting, contact us.
Once the package consolidation is completed, you will be notified of the new consolidated package number.
Payment for the consolidated package must be completed up to the conclusion of the 30-day cost-free storage period (counting from the day when the first package is received at the warehouse).
A content inspection gives customers a more precise picture of their shipment: they can identify packages sent by retailers, as well as receive data on item models and sizes.
• When inspecting package contents, we open the package, inspect its contents and register each item contained.
• Contents will be listed for the relevant package on the My Dashboard page.
• Content inspection is only available for items awaiting payment.
• After inspection, we will repack the package using the original packaging materials.
• Once an inspection concludes, a payment request will be sent to your email address.
The content inspection fee is $5 per package.
To issue an inspection request, please go to the My Dashboard section under My Account and select the Content option for the relevant package.
USaddress warns all customers from using its services for fraudulent activities, including scams involving third party sellers. Any account involved in fraudulent activity will be suspended immediately from our service. All fraud cases will be reported to law enforcement authorities and PayPal.
No Credit History
While we are happy to ship nearly any item for you, we are sometimes bound to follow shipping companies' various limitations.
To find out what items cannot be shipped to your country, please consult the website of the shipping company you wish to ship with.
- Guns, firearms, firearm replicas, firearm parts and ammunition
- Explosive and incendiary materials
- Batteries in equipment (more than two items in one package)
- Loose batteries – prohibited to ship
- Flammable Items
- Perfumes and colognes (containing alcohol)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Any organic material
The following are examples only of what some countries may prohibit (local laws and regulations must be respected):
- E Cigarettes & vapor refills
- Architectural models
- Bulk goods (grain etc)
- Currency (notes, coins, credit cards and travellers cheques)
- Gold and silver in any form
- Dangerous goods (including hazardous, combustible or explosive materials)
- High value, easy to trade computer appliances (such as RAM chips or SIMM’s and central processor units)
- Plants or animals (live or dead)
- Material that could be submitted as pornographic or offensive
- Sex gadgets
- Negotiable bonds or other like ‘valuable papers’
- Objects of art (paintings/sculptures etc) and fine arts
- Political material
- Precious metals, stones or jewellery
- Other negotiable values
Due to batteries being regulated as HAZMAT (Hazardous Material), we are not allowed to ship more than 2 batteries in one parcel. Therefore, please make sure the online store you purchase from ships items that contain batteries in packs of 2 at the most. For example, no more than 2 cellular phones, 2 laptops etc. Any consolidation request that contains more than 2 batteries will be canceled, as well. Please note that due to these regulations USaddress no longer will be able to ship Lithium Batteries that are packed and shipped as individual items (loose/bulk) such as - Laptop batteries, Power banks, A cell phone with a replaceable Lithium Battery.