USaddress.com provides an enjoyable shopping experience for its customers and respects their right to privacy. We aim to give you a satisfactory shopping experience and to protect your personal, private information.
To arrange your various orders and to provide the best shopping experience, we use the personal information you provide. We monitor the USaddress.com website to identify patterns and trends that help us optimize the website.
Non-Assignment to Third Parties
USaddress.com is owned by USaddress.com Inc. (hereinafter USaddress.com), incorporated under the rules of the State of Delaware, U.S.A., located at 473 Mundet Place, Hillside, NJ 07205.
Our telephone number is +1-973-500-4188 (free of charge within the U.S.). Our fax number is +1-208-275-7535. You can email any comment, question, customer service issues, or helpdesk issues to [email protected].
To use our website, users are requested to fill out a registration form. During registration, users are asked to provide certain data, such as their full name, shipping address, billing address, phone numbers, and email addresses. We use this data to contact users to dispatch and deliver their orders. We do not collect identifying details on users unless they have been willingly provided.
USaddress.com engages the services of shipping companies to deliver packages right to your doorstep.
USaddress.com requests information from all users. This information is vital to complete orders of Products and Services (for the definition of Products and Services, see Terms & Conditions) and to update users on the status of their orders. Users must provide contact details comprising full name, address, phone number, and email address. Should a problem or difficulty in completing orders or in dispatching them to arise, we use this information to contact users.
We implement several well-known security measures to protect your personal information. When users provide sensitive data on our website, it is immediately protected. The sensitive data you will be requested to provide during registration will be encrypted using the 128-bit SSL secure socket layer, provided by leading brand name Thawte.
Distribution of commercial emails
USaddress.com will periodically circulate commercial emails among all customers, confirming upon registration their agreement to receive such emails. Users are entitled to request that USaddress stop sending them such commercial emails. This can be done by unsubscribing through a link included in the commercial email sent, or via the customer's account on the website.
Arbitration of disputes:
● You hereby agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the Terms & Conditions herein and/or the products and/or services rendered herein will be determined exclusively by means of arbitration in Manhattan, NYC, in front of a single arbitrator, in accordance to the regulations of the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Should arbitration be conducted in the U.S. and in accordance with the AAA regulations that are in force on the day of submission of the request for arbitration (hereinafter the Regulations).
● A request for arbitration must be received up to one (1) year from the origin of the suit or claim.
● Should the parties disagree as to the identity of the arbitrator within 30 days following the above demand, an arbitrator will be appointed according to the Regulations.
● The arbitration process will be performed entirely in English.
● You may not accumulate claims or disputes of your own with claims and disputes of other people regarding arbitration on the Terms & Conditions herein. You hereby waive any right you have in filing a class action against USaddress.com Inc., its branches, and members, in respect to the Terms & Conditions herein.
● The arbitrator will implement the applicable law in accordance with article 20. Any decision by the arbitrator will be written and list the conclusions reached by the arbitrator on the facts and legal conclusions of the arbitrator.
● Arbitrage can be performed via the phone or videoconferencing, at the expense of USaddress.com.
● The decision of the arbitrator will be finite and indisputable, yet subject to judicial critique of the NYC, U.S. courts. The U.S. Federal law will apply to any court procedure, as the case may be.
● The content of this article does not prevent the parties from seeking other temporary relief and/or taking other measures in any court prior to the commencement of the arbitration procedure, or during this procedure.
Waiver of a jury trial
You and USaddress.com Inc. hereby waive the right to hold a jury trial in all matters concerning a dispute on the Terms & Conditions herein, your orders, or any transaction between yourself and USaddress.com Inc.
USaddress warns all customers from using its services for fraudulent activities, including scams involving third party sellers. Any account involved in fraudulent activity will be suspended immediately from our service. All fraud cases will be reported to law enforcement authorities and PayPal.
No Credit History