How It Works ?!
Would you like to enjoy a range of millions of products at competitive prices? Are you looking for the most lucrative sales?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then we warmly recommend you register with our USaddress service, free of charge.
How do you buy in the U.S. and ship items overseas?
• Register on USaddress.com using the registration form at the bottom of the page. You will then receive your free-of-charge USaddress.
• Shop online on various U.S. websites and ship your products to the USaddress you received from us (shipping address).
• Your products will be dispatched to our U.S. logistics center. We will then invoice you for the cost of the shipping.
Once you pay for shipping, your package will be dispatched to your home!
Start shopping in the U.S. with USaddress.com and get your orders delivered directly to your doorstep.
USaddress warns all customers from using its services for fraudulent activities, including scams involving third party sellers. Any account involved in fraudulent activity will be suspended immediately from our service. All fraud cases will be reported to law enforcement authorities and PayPal.
No Credit History
While we are happy to ship nearly any item for you, we are sometimes bound to follow shipping companies' various limitations.
To find out what items cannot be shipped to your country, please consult the website of the shipping company you wish to ship with.
- Guns, firearms, firearm replicas, firearm parts and ammunition
- Explosive and incendiary materials
- Batteries in equipment (more than two items in one package)
- Loose batteries – prohibited to ship
- Flammable Items
- Perfumes and colognes (containing alcohol)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Any organic material
The following are examples only of what some countries may prohibit (local laws and regulations must be respected):
- E Cigarettes & vapor refills
- Architectural models
- Bulk goods (grain etc)
- Currency (notes, coins, credit cards and travellers cheques)
- Gold and silver in any form
- Dangerous goods (including hazardous, combustible or explosive materials)
- High value, easy to trade computer appliances (such as RAM chips or SIMM’s and central processor units)
- Plants or animals (live or dead)
- Material that could be submitted as pornographic or offensive
- Sex gadgets
- Negotiable bonds or other like ‘valuable papers’
- Objects of art (paintings/sculptures etc) and fine arts
- Political material
- Precious metals, stones or jewellery
- Other negotiable values
Due to batteries being regulated as HAZMAT (Hazardous Material), we are not allowed to ship more than 2 batteries in one parcel. Therefore, please make sure the online store you purchase from ships items that contain batteries in packs of 2 at the most. For example, no more than 2 cellular phones, 2 laptops etc. Any consolidation request that contains more than 2 batteries will be canceled, as well. Please note that due to these regulations USaddress no longer will be able to ship Lithium Batteries that are packed and shipped as individual items (loose/bulk) such as - Laptop batteries, Power banks, A cell phone with a replaceable Lithium Battery.